Monday 12 February 2018

Publishing Valentines Day Tutorial & 1-2-1

Today I published my valentines day tutorial and it made me realise how much fun I had filming, editing and publishing and has made me realise I want to make more makeup tutorials.  I had another 1-2-1 with Elizabeth today so I showed her the video and I was happy with the response and feedback. Elizabeth showed me some Instagram accounts I should follow for inspiration for new makeup tutorials and she really reassured me that my FMP was on the right track.

My next step is to film a YouTube video where i'm actually speaking directly to the camera however, this is a big step for me. I think even though I have enjoyed making this youtube video, blogging is still the best option for me and that maybe i'll slowly ease myself into YouTube and maybe post a talking video in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...