Thursday 15 February 2018

NEW LOGO

My friend who said would help with my new logo has been quite busy recently and I didn't want to keep bothering her so I've decided to just make my new logo by myself.
I went onto DaFont.com to look at the fonts they had until I found a couple I liked. These are the ones I managed to narrow down. 


1
2
3
4
5

I decided to use  logo number 4 as I like the way the "A" looks. However, I still wanted to change it a little bit to make it my own and I really like the way the logos look when they have parts of the letter missing, like this .. 


I took my logo into photoshop and using the eraser tool, I got rid of part of the "K" so it looked like this.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...