Sunday 11 February 2018

Editing Valentines Day Tutorial

Today I edited my valentines day tutorial. I wanted to edit my video yesterday however I had work all day and was tired when I got back home. I had not used final cut pro for about a year so it took me a little while to get used to it again. The editing took longer than I thought it would as I wanted the vide to be detailed but not too long at the same time but I am happy with how it turned out.

I then had to create a thumbnail for the video so I decided to use a picture I took after I finished the tutorial as the lighting was good. However, I did not realise that the image that I took on my phone was actually to small to be a thumbnail so I either had to stretch the image or zoom in. I didn't like the way either of these looked so I decided to leave some white spaces on either side and this is something I will be conscious of next time.


How I wanted the thumbnail to be

Final thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...