Monday 19 March 2018

Tutorial Feedback

Today I had a group tutorial where I presented my work so far to Elizabeth, Anna and Emma. At first I was nervous to present my project so far after hearing and looking at everyone elses work, because mine was so different. Blogging is something I am passionate about and enjoy doing to I stick to my decision of doing this. I personally think that the future is digital so I think the way forward is to create something online.


The feedback I received was was to move the "Shop the Post" feature to the top of the blog post rather than the bottom and make the links clearer to spot and obvious that they are clickable and take you straight to the product online. To do this I made the clickable links bold and black so they stood out and when mentioning the products throughout my text, I also made them clickable and bold so they were obvious.

After seeing the difference, I now notice how much better it looks and is to follow so thank you to my mentors for suggesting that to me.

Before -


After  -


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...