Wednesday 28 February 2018

Making a schedule

To become more organised, I have downloaded a PDF calendar of the month so that I can plan out my posts. I feel like this is a good idea because I can visually see what is going to be posted when and if I need to move any posts around. The downside to this is that I am going to have to try and stick to the schedule which may be difficult for me because If I create a post I am proud of, I’m going to want to post it as soon as I can. I really want to create more collaborations with other students however it’s so difficult to find a time when everyone is available and the weather / lighting is good. I feel like this projects would probably have been better for me to do during the summer as everything looks better then in terms of lighting. I think I am going to carry on blogging after this project is over because I love creating new content and seeing it live on my blog. I am always happy with how my posts look on my blog and that always motivates me to carry on and create more content.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...