Thursday 8 February 2018

Late Night Library

Today after I finished work, some of my housemates were going to the library after they had their dinner so I decided to go with them. Whilst I was there I managed to write 2 blog posts (Mothers Day Gift Guide & Points Cards Worth Having). I couldn't think of the first image to have for the Mothers Day Gift guide so I decided to make my own. I want my blog to look minimal and clean so I decided to use a white marble background which I found on Pinterest. I then went onto DaFont.com to download a font I liked and one that suited the vibe for the Mothers Day post. Once I had that sorted I then decided I wanted the font to have a metallic/foiled effect. I created my business card with the foiled effect and I really liked the outcome so I had a play around with Photoshop until I remembered how to do it. The next thing I had to do was find images for my Mothers Day Gift guide. As much as I love taking my own pictures and using them on my blog, for this post I had no option but to use images other had took which I found online, however I made sure to give credit to each image.



The late night library session made me realise I work so much better in that environment compared to working in my room where I easily get distracted by Netfix and my bed.

White marble background I used which I rotated
Image used to create foil effect
Finished outcome
I'm actually really happy with how this has turned out and it's made me feel more confident with using different software applications such as Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...