Tuesday 6 February 2018

Logo Ideas

Taking Elizabeths feedback on board, I contacted a friend of mine from work who graduated with a graphics design degree to see if she could help me create a new logo. She said she can and to send her over some ideas of what I was thinking. I've been looking on Pinterest at different fonts as I want my logo to be minimalistic. Here are the samples I have sent her.




I like that they are quite minimal so they would fit into the theme of my blog. Getting the logo right for me is a big thing and I would say it's almost as important as getting the design of the blog right. To me a logo says a lot about the blog and person so I want it to be perfect. I particularly like the Wild Rose logo because I like the way the two fonts work together however, I don't think it would work with the words "Kits Beauty Edit" as I think it would look too much and maybe even tacky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...