Sunday 8 April 2018

Bad Quality Pictures

I had a blog post idea yesterday that was going to tell students in Southampton a cheap place to go for cocktails with friends, family or even a date. I had work during the day so had planned to go in the evening and once I had got ready to go, we went to take some pictures in my room however the lighting was horrific. Everything looked yellow and fuzzy so I tried to play around with the camera settings however nothing was working so I decided to abandon the idea. Next time I attempt to take any pictures in the evening in my room, I am going to get and get old of a ring light or some other kind of lighting to help. Luckily for me, I am going back to the cocktail bar next week so I will just mention it in that post instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...