Saturday 31 March 2018

Writers block

Recently I have been lacking ideas for my blog. Normally my blog ideas just come to me however all I can think of are OOTD posts. I don’t want to keep posting just fashion posts because I want my blog to be a good mixture of each category. I’ve been looking at my favourite blogger – Samantha Maria, but her posts are primarily fashion. This has got me thinking that maybe I should focus just on one category and because I enjoy the OOTD post so much, maybe I should just focus on fashion. I do want to keep talking about beauty products though because that is where my passion originally came from for this blog. Part of my also thinks that I should take a break from blogging but then I may fall behind schedule. I have got a work placement coming up soon so maybe that would the perfect opportunity for me to take a step back.

I read on the Anna Edit not too long ago that she took a month out from blogging and she said that

"I love what I do, so it wasn’t that I needed a break; more just a chance to press reset and return with some juice in the ol’ battery. " 

https://www.theannaedit.com/what-i-learnt-from-taking-a-month-off-from-blogging/ 


 I feel like I should do the same. The consequence will be that I stop blogging sooner than planned. I was planning on posting three times a week, consistently from the beginning of march (which I have been sticking to) right up until the deadline.

The reality now is that I may stop posting about two weeks before the hand in, however this may work out for the best as it will give me time to work on my evaluation and any other little bits I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...