Tuesday 27 March 2018

Rainy Beach Day

Today I planned to go to Bournemouth beach to shoot an OOTD post. The weather had been hit and miss however it did say that it wasn’t going to rain until the evening. I was scheduled to leave at 1 pm because my photographer was busy until then however we ended up leaving later than planned. When we got to Bournemouth, we actually ended up in the wrong place. At first I was thinking we should just stay where we were and work with what we have however my gut was telling me to go the place I originally planned. Once we got there and parked the car, it started to rain a little so we decided to go and get some lunch first and that way we would be sheltered. We decided to go into Zizzi’s because I had never been and then I found out that they offer up to 40% student discount! I used my initiative and decided to mention that in the blog post I had planned for the day. Once we had finished eating the rain had slowed down so we made our way towards the gardens. When I visited Bournemouth last time, I walked through the gardens and they were beautiful so I thought that they would be the perfect location for some pictures. We got a couple but then it started to rain again so I decided to head to the arcade. The vibe inside the arcade was so cool so we decided to get some pictures in there too. Although the lighting wasn’t the best, it gave the pictures more of a vintage feel, you could tell we were in an arcade. By this time the shops had closed so there wasn’t much more to do so we decided to head back home. Although the day didn’t go to plan, I still enjoyed it and am happy with the pictures and if anything, it gives others ideas as to what to do when it’s raining in Bournemouth. If I were to do this again I would try and go on a day with better weather and leave earlier. I would also come up with a backup plan so we would have more indoor places to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...