Tuesday 6 March 2018

Stats & Social Media

Looking through my stats on posts i've already posted shows that my audience like "Outfit of The Day" and Haul posts a lot more than my other posts so this is something I am going to take on board and do more of which is good because these are my favourite type of posts to create. This must show through my work and may be why I get a good response to them.

Looking further into my stats, I've found that I am starting to get views from different parts of the work which is amazing! I've noticed that I have started to get views from United Arab Emirates and I think this may be due to the Youtube video. This makes me feel happy as it shows me that my blog is working and I am reaching my target audience (women/men with a similar skintone to me) as well as others from Brazil, Canada and United States. The majority of my readers are from the UK and this could be because I talk about and mention products which are more accessible here so I may seem more relatable to them.


Something I have discovered is that Twitter is the best social media app for em to promote my work. As soon as I share a post on twitter with the right hash tags, kit instantly gets 30 + views!! This has made me interact with other bloggers on twitter to attract a wider audience and connect with other bloggers.



Today I have planned to go and do two outfit shoots however, this is weather permitted. I am planning on doing one shoot featuring a cardigan I recently bought and love and another featuring a Chloe bag dupe for only £17.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...