Monday 5 February 2018

First 1-2-1 Session


Today I had my first 1-2-1 with Elizabeth and I showed her the work I had done so far. The feedback I received was to make my logo more clear as it was difficult to read and also to put spaces in-between my pictures as this would make flow easier. It was helpful to be told that my logo was unclear because I would show my friends and get their feedback as to what they thought but they already knew that my blog was called "Kits Beauty Edit" so they would know what it said. Following this 1-2-1, I went to a stationary store to buy a notebook to write down and blog post ideas I had as I want to have the majority of my posts already created before they need to go live so I can stay on top of my work.



After taking the feedback on board and putting spaces in between my pictures, it made me see that the whole post looked so much cleaner and minimal instead of crowded and I am happy I have made this change.

Before -

After -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...