Monday 22 January 2018

Presenting Idea

Today I met my FMP mentor Elizabeth and we went through what our ideas were as a group. From that mini feedback session, me Yasmin and Lucy realised that we could actually work together and create separate content for each of our platforms. Following from this, all the groups then joined together in one room where we presented our ideas again.


After presenting my idea to the other groups and receiving the feedback I did, it made me feel more confident within my project. When explaining that I have not come across any other Indian, student, bloggers it reassured me that my USP is strong and has potential to actually become something.

At first I was doubting my ideas however I thought back to when I was younger and how a blog like mine would have helped me back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stress!

Today has been the most stressful day of my entire FMP process. The past week people have been having meltdowns and panicking however I have...